Collection of Personal Information
The information you disclose is confidential. Peter Stone does not sell, share, or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you sign up, the personal information we collect may include your
- Billing Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To create a customized course centered on participants and the information they provide. The better we understand your situation, the more in-depth we can discuss your goals and challenges.
- To provide you with updates and relevant information.We will send updates about the course you are registered for, as well as upcoming offers and opportunities you might enjoy.
- To process your orders and provide you with the services and information offered through our website that you request.
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; and carry out research on our users’ demographics.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you [i.e. to our courier or supplier]
When you register as a user on Peter Stone Co., LTD. website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the e-mail.
Payments made through the Site will be processed by our Customer Care Team. The information you submit must be truthful, accurate, and up-to-date. Please inform us of any changes.
You may access your order details by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating Your Personal Information:
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Peter Stone Co., LTD. website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Peter Stone Co., LTD ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for record retention.
Peter Stone uses industry-standard 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Peter Stone websites. In exceptional circumstances, Peter Stone may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Peter Stone is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit any Peter Stone website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Peter Stone websites you visit, as well as product and information searches on our website(s).
- The time spent on those pages, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, Peter Stone Co., LTD. may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Peter Stone Co., LTD. also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show Peter Stone Co., LTD. ads on sites across the Internet. Peter Stone Co., LTD. and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to Peter Stone Co., LTD., as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Peter Stone Co., LTD..
Peter Stone reserves the right to modify and change its Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published here.
Complaints about breeches of privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Peter Stone, please contact us at [email protected], and we will resolve the issue.